Rank : Lt.Col.
Surname-Family name : Yanin Plumarom
Specialties : Orthopaedic Trauma
Language spoken : Thai, English
- Medical School : Phramongkutklao College of Medicine
- Board Certifications : Thai Orthopaedic Board
- Orthopedic Trauma Clinical Fellowship program (July 2014-June2015): Phramongkutklao Hospital and College of Medicine, Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand Bangkok, Thailand
- Orthopedic Trauma Clinical Fellowship program, Visiting Associate (October 2016-September2017): University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa, USA.
- Orthopedic Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction Clinical Fellowship program, Visiting Associate (October 2017-September2018): University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa, USA.
- Professional trainee in Orthopaedic Trauma, Observership, pelvic and acetabular surgery (August-September 2018): University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, McGorven Medical School, Memorial Hermann Hospital, Texas, USA.
Special Clinical Trainings : Trauma, Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery
Special Clinical Interests : Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery, Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction
Doctor’s Schedule :
- (Hours clinic) Wednesday, Friday
- (After-hours clinic) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday